5 Lessons | PSHE | Bullying | KS1
This bunch of five lessons helps pupils to learn about bullying, understand how it can make others feel and what to do if they’re being bullied. Fully planned, cohesive lessons with original Top Banana resources.
- I can recognise how my behaviour affects other people.
- I have considered different types of teasing and bullying, understand that bullying is wrong and know how to get help to deal with bullying.
- I can recognise how attitude, behaviour and peer pressure can influence choice and behaviour, including dealing with bullying.
- I can recognise how my behaviour and that of others may influence people both positively and negatively.
- I understand that name-calling is hurtful and avoidable.
- I understand what is and what is not bullying behaviour.
- I recognise how my behaviour affects other people.
- I understand what negative behaviour is.
- I can recognise the difference between impulsive and considered behaviour.
- I can recognise the difference between good and bad choices.
- I understand how attitude and behaviour, including bullying, may affect others.
- I can recognise that there are people who care for and look after me.
- I can identify different relationships that I have and why these are important.
- I know who can help me if they are affected by bullying.
- I know I can seek help from an appropriate adult, when necessary.
- I can recognise and respond to issues of safety relating to myself and others and know how to get help.
- Lesson 1 – A Bully Is…
- Lesson 2 – A Blame Game
- Lesson 3 – Bullying Is
- Lesson 4 – + and –
- Lesson 5 – Help Me!
Product Code: KS1PSBUL06