Lesson 2 of 5 | PSHE | Bullying | KS1
Learn how name calling can make people feel and how it should be handled. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with ace Top Banana ideas.
- I understand that name-calling is hurtful and avoidable.
- I can recognise how my behaviour affects other people.
- I have considered different types of teasing and bullying, understand that bullying is wrong and know how to get help to deal with bullying.
- I can recognise how attitude and behaviour, including bullying, may affect others.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
Product Code: KS1PSBUL02