Lesson 6 of 6 | PSHE | Communication | KS1
Learn how to take part in a simple debate, sharing opinions and listening to others. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with ace Top Banana resources.
- I can take part in a simple debate about topical issues.
- I have learnt to share my opinions and explain my views.
- I can listen to and show consideration for other people’s views.
- I have learnt to take turns and share as appropriate.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- ‘Tusk Tusk’ by David McKee (slide show version)
- Elephant masks
Product Code: KS1PSCOM06