Lesson 5 of 5 | PSHE | Bullying | KS1
Learn about what to do if you are being bullied and who to ask for help. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with great Top Banana resources.
- I can recognise that there are people who care for and look after me.
- I can identify different relationships that I have and why these are important.
- I know who can help me if they are affected by bullying.
- I know I can seek help from an appropriate adult, when necessary.
- I can recognise and respond to issues of safety relating to myself and others and know how to get help.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- FunKey Film
Product Code: KS1PSBUL05