Lesson 2 of 6 | PSHE | Emotions | KS1
Learn about the emotion ‘anger’ and how angry behaviour can affect others. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with ace Top Banana resources.
- I can recognise, name, manage and express feelings in a positive way.
- I understand how my behaviour affects other people.
- I can recognise how my behaviour and that of others may influence people both positively and negatively.
- I can listen to, reflect on and respect other people’s views and feelings.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- Angry words poster
Product Code: KS1PSEMO02