6 Lessons | PSHE | Keeping Safe | KS1
This bunch of six lessons helps pupils to learn about a range of emotions, how resulting behaviour can affect others and how to manage behaviour. Fully planned, cohesive lessons with cool Top Banana resources.
- I understand about making positive choices and how they can lead to happiness.
- I recognise how my behaviour and that of others may influence people both positively and negatively.
- I can recognise, name, manage and express feelings in a positive way.
- I understand how my behaviour affects other people.
- I can listen to, reflect on and respect other people’s views and feelings.
- I understand the importance of love.
- I understand and am aware of the different ways we show sadness.
- I have learnt how to cope with change and loss.
- I understand that all actions have consequences.
- I have learnt to take responsibility for my actions.
- I can recognise what is right and wrong and how my behaviour affects other people.
- I can recognise what I am good at.
- I can value my own achievements.
- I have learnt to set simple goals and targets for myself.
- I can use my strengths to contribute to different groups.
Lesson 1 – Smile
Lesson 2 – Grrr
Lesson 3 -Three Little Words
Lesson 4 – How To Cope
Lesson 5 – Good V Bad
Lesson 6 – How to Cope
Product Code: KS1PSEMO07