How to Cope
Lesson 4 of 6 | PSHE | Emotions | KS1
Learn about different feelings and, in particular, explore sadness in more detail. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with great Top Banana resources.
- I understand and am aware of the different ways we show sadness.
- I have learnt how to cope with change and loss.
- I can recognise, name, manage and express feelings in a positive way.
- I can listen to, reflect on and respect other people’s views and feelings.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- Feelings faces
Product Code: KS1PSEMO04