Who’s in My Family?
Unit 2 of 6 | Who’s In My Family? | Me and My Family | Foundation Stage – Reception
In this unit, pupils learn about families, how they are made up and also the kind of things we do with families. Covers Communication and Language (C&L), Mathematics (M), Physical Development (PD), Literacy (L), Expressive Arts and Design (EAD) and Understanding the World (UTW).
Fully planned, cohesive learning with great Top Banana activities and resources.
- I can link statements and stick to a main theme or intention (C&L)
- I can show awareness of listeners’ needs and express myself effectively (C&L)
- I can answers ‘how’ and ‘why’ questions about my experiences and in response to stories or events (C&L)
- I can show good control and co-ordination in large and small movements. (PD)
- I can show increasing control over an object in pushing, patting, throwing, catching or kicking it. (PD)
- I can talk about ways to keep healthy and safe. (PD)
- I can count out up to six objects from a larger group. (M)
- I can record, using marks that I can interpret and explain. (M)
- I can order and sequence familiar events. (M)
- I can use vocabulary and forms of speech that are increasingly influenced by my experience of books. (L)
- I can give meaning to marks I draw, write and paint. (L)
- I can attempt to write short sentences in meaningful contexts. (L)
- I can look closely at similarities, differences, patterns and change. (UTW)
- I can recognise that a range of technology is used in places such as homes and schools. (UTW)
- I can select appropriate resources and adapt work where necessary. (EAD)
- I can use simple tools and techniques competently and appropriately. (EAD)
- I can create simple representations of events, people and objects. (EAD)
Product Code: EYFSMAMF02