Lesson 4 | PSHE | Rules and Responsibilities | KS1
Learn what ‘borrowing’ is and why it’s important to return things that are borrowed. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with super Top Banana resources.
- I understand the concept of ‘borrowing’.
- I can demonstrate considerate behaviour towards others.
- I can show consideration for other people’s views and feelings.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- Picture from the Borrowers
Other Bananas In The Bunch:
- Lesson 1 – We Expect…
- Lesson 2 – Class Charter
- Lesson 3 – It’s Your Turn
- Lesson 5 – Share The Booty
- Lesson 6 – Talking To Plants
Or you can buy the whole bunch (discounts apply).
Product Code: KS1PSRUL04