Lesson 6 | PSHE | Rules and Responsibilities | KS1
Learn the need for and the responsibility we have for looking after things and people. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with ace Top Banana resources.
- I understand that people and other living things have needs and that we have responsibilities to meet them.
- I have learnt about responsibility towards others.
- I have considered ways of looking after the school or community and how to care for the local environment.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- Planting instructions
Other Bananas In The Bunch:
- Lesson 1 – We Expect…
- Lesson 2 – Class Charter
- Lesson 3 – It’s Your Turn
- Lesson 4 – The Borrowers
- Lesson 5 – Share The Booty
- Lesson 6 – Talking To plants
Or you can buy the whole bunch (discounts apply).
Product Code: KS1PSRUL06