Lesson 1 of 1 | Weather and Seasons | Dance | KS1
Use dance to explore different types of weather, linking with properties of materials. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with ace Top Banana resources.
- I can explore basic body actions and movement skills and create movement patterns in response to stimuli.
- I can respond to different stimuli, copy and explore basic body actions and movement patterns.
- I can create short dance phrases that express an idea, mood or feeling, with control, coordination and spatial awareness and create, repeat and perform short dances from a prompt.
- I can discuss what I like about a performance and suggest improvements.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- Audio Tracks 1-4
- Weather-related Track
Product Code: KS1DAWEA01
Materials, Weather and Seasons