Keeping Safe Bunch
6 Lessons | PSHE | Keeping Safe | KS1
This bunch of six lessons helps pupils to learn important lessons on how to keep safe, dealing with a range of issues, including sun safety and internet safety. Fully planned, cohesive lessons with ace Top Banana resources.
- I understand the importance of sun safety.
- I know how to keep safe in the sun.
- I can recognise and manage risk in everyday activities.
- I have learnt rules for, and ways of, keeping safe, including basic road safety.
- I have an awareness of the Green Cross Code.
- I have learnt to manage risk in everyday activities.
- I have learnt about the importance of medicine safety.
- I know that many household products, including medicines, can be harmful if not used properly.
- I can recognise that some substances can help or harm the body.
- I know how to keep safe and where to get help when necessary.
- I have learnt about the differences between good and bad secrets.
- I understand when not to keep adults’ secrets.
- I understand that it is acceptable to say ‘no’.
- I know how to keep safe and how and where to get help.
- I have learnt who to go to for help and advice.
- I have learnt about ways of keeping safe and about people who can help in staying safe.
- I can identify positive relationships that I have and why these are important.
- I have learnt about the importance of using the internet safely.
- I can recognise and respond to issues of safety relating to myself and others and know how to get help.
- Lesson 1 – It's a Cover Up
- Lesson 2 – Green X Code
- Lesson 3 – Magic Medicine
- Lesson 4 – It's Our Secret
- Lesson 5 – Getting Help
- Lesson 6 – E-Safety
Product Code: KS1PSKEE07