6 Lessons | PSHE | Hygiene | KS1
This bunch of six lessons helps pupils to learn about the importance of personal and dental hygiene. Fully planned, cohesive lessons with ace Top Banana resources.
- I have learnt about the importance of effective teeth cleaning and good dental hygiene.
- I have learnt how to take care of teeth, in addition to brushing.
- I have learnt which foods are good for us.
- I understand the importance of a healthy lifestyle, including dental hygiene.
- I can make simple choices that improve my dental health e.g. healthy eating.
- I have learnt how to eradicate germs and the spread of diseases by washing hands.
- I understand the importance of maintaining personal hygiene.
- I understand how germs spread infections and diseases.
- I have learnt how to manage basic personal hygiene.
- I can make simple choices that improve health and well-being.
- I have learnt about the importance of, and reasons for, bathing and showering.
- Lesson 1 – Brushing Up
- Lesson 2 – Bright White
- Lesson 3 – Top Teeth
- Lesson 4 – Meet Grub
- Lesson 5 – Bath Time
- Lesson 6 – Skinny Tips
Product Code: KS1PSCHA07