Lesson 4 of 6 | PSHE | Communication | KS1
Learn how to listen to others, work cooperatively and to negotiate. Fully planned, cohesive lesson with super Top Banana resources.
- I recognise the importance of listening to other people.
- I understand the importance of being able to work cooperatively.
- I understand the concept of negotiation.
- I can listen to, reflect on and respect other people’s views and feelings.
- I can negotiate and present my own views.
- Lesson plan
- Starter / Main / Plenary activities
- FunKey film
Product Code: KS1PSCOM04